Tuesday, January 12, 2010

It is a Tuesday morning in January. We have finally started warming up after a nasty cold snap that lasted for a month at least. I am somewhat relieved at the break from the frostbite weather. I get tired of my nose hairs sticking together.

We just celebrated 20 years of the Simpsons. The Vikings have their 1st playoff game on Sunday against the Cowboys.

I am drinking decaf coffee that I can't keep warm trying to get motivated to get to the river with Ruthie. I just balanced my empty checkbook. I am reading three different books right now none of which can hold my attention. Ruthie is sleeping in the other room. Her favorite spot these days is my bed.

It has been kind of slow at work. The girls are kinda stressing out but I am hoping with the warmer weather I am hoping it won't be an issue any more. It is hard to keep morale up sometimes. Especially when their are new people involved. It takes a while for things to balance out and everybody to get used to each other.

Anyway. This turned out to be more of a journal entry than anything profound.

No comments: