Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Just Thinking...

It is early on Tuesday morning. My household is just stirring. I am sitting down to a cup of coffee trying to decide how to use my day off. I feel a virus coming on, this does not make me happy. I rearranged my living space last night and though there is still work to be done it is kind of refreshing. Ruthie is sitting next to me, patiently waiting to see what we will do today. The news is prattling on about the impending election, pausing on occasion to warn of the impending doom cold of cold weather. It is no secret that I believe hell to be a freezing eternity of torture rather than burning fires. I made a good pot of coffee this morning. It can be touch and go sometimes. It starts my off wrong if my coffee isn't balanced right. I just saw an advertisement for the Minneapolis School of Flower Design, never heard of it. Ruthie has the hiccups. Emmett is crawling around my head and Althea is staring at me from across the room, the cats are jealous of the computer. The sun rose a few minutes ago. Ruthie has started squeaking the toys, I suppose it is time for me to move on with my day.

1 comment:

zetta said...

Nice post, Althea. A lovely morning!