Saturday, April 12, 2008


Remembering green...
Honestly, I know I'd prefer a month of constant rain and warmer weather over this 30 degrees and snow in April. I know it won't be long before I am whining about road construction and over-bearing humidity. I could just be the kind of person that is not happy unless I am complaining in spite of a resolution to look at the bright side. In the mean time perhaps I will to gain some perspective by delving into the world of Beverly Hills 90210 where the days are always sunny but their lives are traumatic nonetheless. Hand me the Doritos thank goodness for Netflix.

The brightside? They are predicting the 70 next week. Do I dare hold my breath?

2 comments:

zetta said...

I feel for you. I can remember one MN winter that was so long I was looking in the Sears Catalog for photographs of summer.

Althea Rocks said...

This one is even longer!